The Manistee County Leadership Class will complete one Community Service Project each year as part of their curriculum. The community will have the opportunity to submit applications to be considered for the 2016-2017 Leadership Program.
The Leadership Program is a comprehensive program provided by the Manistee Area Chamber of Commerce as a forum for potential and current leaders.
Goals of the Program
- Identify and motivate current and potential leaders.
- Acquaint participants with community needs and problems while identifying ways to effect change.
- Provide participants with an opportunity to meet present leaders and learn about their business practices.
- Develop personal leadership skills in order to maximize contributions to employers, organizations and the community.
- Create an ongoing forum for participants to gather and exchange ideas.
DATE: April 13 , 2017
TIME: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
LOCATION: Douglas Valley Winery 431 Downtown
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR(S)Douglas Valley Winery
Historic Vogue Theatre
West Shore Medical Center
I enjoy being a Chamber Ambassador because it allows me to meet new and interesting people in a business environment. As a young professional, it is very important to me to have the opportunity to expand my professional circle.
COPYRIGHT 2017: MANISTEE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - MANISTEE, MI